Assam GK Quiz
Here we discuss about some Indian Economy Questions for all Competitive exams. This questions are most repeated and must known by everyone for any competitive exams.
1. When there is affect on economic activity of an specific country due to import and export, then such economy are called-
(a) Closed economy
(b) Open economy
(c) Agricultural economy
(d) Industrial economy
2. The Worldwide great depression happens in which year-
3. Which among the following is not the investment of goods & services?
(a) Cost of machinery
(b) Increase in cost of raw goods
(c) Increasing deparment of company
(d) Cost of buying house.
4. Preparing butter and ghee for household consumption of own family is a part of –
(a) Household investment production
(b) Industrial production
(d) Own Account Production
5. Multinational firm is–
(a) A company started by foreign governments
(b) A single company established in different countries
(c) A company in India started by U.S. government
(d) A company started jointly by India and U.S.
6. Internal profit –
(a) Happens when internal trade expands
(b) Happens when business expands
(c) Happens in economy when they increase
(d) Happens in firms when they expand their product
7. The best Example of capital intensive industry in India is –
(a) Textile industry
(b) Steel industry
(c) Tourism industry
(d) Spare goods industry.
8. The Removal of prohibitions and hindrance by government is called.
(d) Bilateral understanding.
9. Which of the following is related to South-South debate?
(a) Cooperation between developing countries
(b) Defence Organisation
(c) Sitting between developed & developing countries
(d) All of the above.
10. In a economy “Development Stage” means-
(a) Starting of steadily increasing economy
(b) Bad economy
(c) Economy is on the verge of destroying
(d) All tariff to be removed.
11. The tree like structure of records in a database in –
(a) Network Model
(b) Hierarchical Model
(c) Relational Model
(d) Multi-Dimenmoral Model
12. According to Kenz, consumption function shows relation between.
(a) Total Consumption and Total Population
(b) Total Consumption and Normal Price Rate
(c) Total Consumption and Total Income
(d) Total Consumption and Rate of Interest
13. The interest in infrastructure is less because
(a) There is large invest in it
(b) There needs a desired project
(c) Time to finish the infrastructure is more
(d) Profit is gained after long time.
14. “World Bank” is also called as –
(a) International Bank for Reconstruction and development
(b) International, rehabilation and development bank
(c) International rehabilated and development bank
(d) None of these.
15. What will happen if labour productivity is increased ?
(a) Balanced cash wage will decrease
(b) Competitive firms will be forced to invest more
(c) Labour demand curve will shift towards right
(d) None of the above.
16. Socialism is successful in achieving because of –
(a) Excess socialistic approach in society
(b) To increase standard of living
(c) Equal distribution of income
(d) None of the above
17. Which among of the following is not a positive sign for any industry.
(a) Decrease in profit
(b) Labour instability
(c) Decrease in market
(d) Decrease in demand
18. IMF was established to meet which of the following objectives.
(i) Promoting International Monetary Cooperation
(ii) Expending International Trade
(iii) Lessening the inequlibrium in trade
(iv) Avoiding competitive exchange depreciations.
(b) i, iii, iv
(c) ii, iv
(d) i, ii, iii, iv
19. The capital of IMF is made up by the contribution of –
(b) Deficit Financing
(c) Member Nations
20. The term “Micro Economics” and “Macro Economics” was coined by –
(a) Alfred Marshal
(b) Ragner Nurkse
(c) Ragner Frisch
(d) J.M. Keynes